Olive Tree Gold Necklace
“If the Olive Trees knew the hands that planted them, their oil would become tears.” -Mahmoud Darwish. Al-Badawi, the worlds oldest olive tree located in the heart of Al-Walaja, Palestine, is a representation of the deep connected roots the Palestinian people share with their olive trees.
- PaliRoots Logo Signature Charm
- Easy to put on
- Welded jump rings for secure high impact point to avoid breaking
- Minimal & High-Quality
- 18” 18k gold plated rope chain with spring closure
- 2.5” extension chain for easy size adjustments
- Stainless steel base with 18k gold plating
- Store your necklace in a clean, dry place.
- Do not wear when swimming or showering
- Wipe with a soft and clean damp towel
- Lay it flat
Here at PaliRoots, you are family! No matter what, if you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it. Send a new product. Whatever it takes. Just reach out to our Palestinian Hospitality Team - we are here for you! Satisfaction. Guaranteed.