The Al-Aqsa bracelet is made with an elastic knitted nylon cord and stainless steel charm which beautifully resembles the Qibly mosque in Palestine, the third holiest site for Muslims. This bracelet was created to educate the world about the importance of this site and the difference between the Qibly mosque and the Dome of the Rock. A beautiful gift to be cherished by family, a friend, or co-worker.
Want to know what's the difference between Al-Aqsa and Dome of the Rock? Learn More Today!
- Durable & Strong
- Custom Charm with engraving on all four sides
- Comfortable Fit
- Size: One Size Fits Most (Expansion: 1.75" to 5.5")
- Stainless Steel Charm with Antique Silver Finish
- 100% Nylon Fabric
- Hand-braided Tricot weave
- Expandable from 1.75 to 5.5-inch diameter
- Store your bracelet in a clean, dry place.
- Do not wear when swimming or showering
- Wipe with a soft and clean damp towel
- Lay it flat
Here at PaliRoots, you are family! No matter what, if you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it. Send a new product. Whatever it takes. Just reach out to our Palestinian Hospitality Team - we are here for you! Satisfaction. Guaranteed.